PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING POLICIES CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
HEAL THY SELF CO. LTD is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our fortnightly newsletter (if applicable) and to personalise your shopping experience with us.
Owner and Data Controller
Heal Thy Self Co. Ltd.
14th Floor, Golden Centre, 188 Des Voeux Road, Central Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Contact email: [email protected]
What information is collected
The types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, includes Cookies, Usage Data, and information provided by you through our webforms that may include First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Address and Email Address.
How is your information collected?
We collect the information you provide to us when you make a purchase on our website, make a purchase in person at an event, fill in an enquiry form or subscribe to receive email newsletters.
Why is your information collected?
The information you provide to us is used to provide you with personalised, more relevant services, and to communicate with you.
We may ask for information from you when you register for an event or program, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, request a resource, or respond to a survey or marketing communication.
We ask for this information:
- To allow us to provide a more customized service or communication.
- To offer a contest, promotion, survey or training event
- To follow up with you after an email, phone or web-based inquiry
TYPES OF INFORMATION
Personal information is only collected with your consent when you provide it to us. This includes your name and email you submitted so that you could receive communication from us on the subject of health and learning.
Emails include delivery of specific digital information you have requested. Fulfilment of your requested order may include related follow-up communication or informational updates to the order.
Purchasing or registration information
When you purchase goods or services from HEAL THY SELF CO. LTD, or register for a training or coaching program, we collect the information necessary to process the transaction, such as credit card information, full address and telephone number. Credit card and Paypal information is processed through a third-party payment processor.
The website collects non-personal information such as a domain name and IP address. These reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you accessed the website. This information is used for internal purposes to maintain, evaluate and improve the service of the HEAL THY SELF CO. LTD website.
The security of your information is protected. When you enter personal or financial information on a HEAL THY SELF CO. LTD order forms, your information is encrypted a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology – 128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard.
Although we follow accepted industry standards to protect your personal information, no method of transmission or storage over the internet is 100% secure. It is up to you to be careful where you submit your personal information.
If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre [email protected].
Whenever you use our website, or any other website, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
Disclosure or sharing of information to outside third parties
HEAL THY SELF CO. LTD will not share, sell or give away the information we collect from you to outside parties for any marketing purposes whatsoever. This includes third parties who may promote HEAL THY SELF CO. LTD services as our affiliates.
Privacy when you access third-party websites
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, and information provided by you through our web forms that may include First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Address and Email Address.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
The rights of Users
You have the right to request access to the data that we have, to rectify it and to erase your information from our database. If your data is not removed upon your request, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Users can update their communication preferences at any time by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of any email received from Tyler Tolman Pte Ltd.
CONTACTING THE USER
Contact form on this website
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Website to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Mailing list or newsletter
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Website. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this Website or after making a purchase.
Content commenting services allow Users to make and publish their comments on the contents of this Website.
Depending on the settings chosen by the Owner, Users may also leave anonymous comments. If there is an email address among the Personal Data provided by the User, it may be used to send notifications of comments on the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their own comments.
If a content commenting service provided by third parties is installed, it may still collect web traffic data for the pages where the comment service is installed, even when Users do not use the content commenting service.
Subject Access Request (SAR)
You may request us to send you details about any PII data that we may hold about you, or you may request that we correct any errors, or delete any/all PII data about you.
In accordance with the GDPR, any SAR is provided free of charge within 30 days, unless a particular SAR is subject to other regulatory requirements as defined within the GDPR, in which case we will inform you as required by those specific regulations.
Changes to this policy
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice. These Policies were last updated on 23 October 2019.